Welcome to the official website of your Hooch Cougars
Please Support our Sponsors
Announcements and News
Registration Day Event - Saturday, April 18th!
Our Spring Registration Day is Saturday, April 18th - times and age groups/grades are below.
Seniors - 9am
Juniors - 10am
Sophomores - 11am
Freshmen - 12pm
There are big changes to registration - ZERO PAY OPTIONS now available!
For Saturday, you must have the following:
- Your player and AT LEAST one parent/guardian
- Your player must have all forms (especially the physical form) to receive equipment; all paperwork can be found under "Want to Play" link above
- Register online here. This is mandatory for all players!
- Bring your Checkbook - families will need to write at least three (3) separate checks
Please contact the Gridiron Board with any questions!
Cougar Gold Card Rises Again!
Do you use your Cougar Gold Card all the time? Make sure you use it up quickly, as the current card expires on April 30th! However, the NEW 2015-2016 Card is just on the horizon! Cougar Gold Cards will be issued to players at the April 18th Registration Event and the card will be active as soon as it's sold. There will be special selling events for all players to participate in and if you sell all of your cards? You get a HUGE discount on your registration fees!
Are you an interested business that would like to participate? Please see our Cougar Gold Card Section here for more information! GO HOOCH!
Updated 03-16-2015 - Summer Weight Training Schedule Posted
Hooch 2015 Season Begins Soon!
- Be sure to check the calendar for all updates & meetings that are on the horizon.
- If you are not currently on the Hooch Football Mailing List, please click Contact (from the top menu) > Newsletter Signup or click here to register for the Hooch Weekly Newsletters!
- Please check the Calendar for updates for the Summer Weight Training Schedule for June & July. As you click on each calendar event, you can either e-mail yourself a reminder or download the calendar as an ICS file, so you will have the schedule. Summer Work-Outs will follow this rough schedule, from 7:30am to 11:45am on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays in June & July (except for "Dead Week").
- 9th & 10th Grades:
- Weights - 7:30am to 8:45am; Speed Training - 8:45am to 9:30am; Practice - 9:30am to 10:30am
- 11th & 12th Grades:
- Speed Training - 8:45am to 9:30am; Practice - 9:30am to 10:30am; Weights - 10:30am to 11:45am
We look forward to a successful 2015 Season with Hooch Cougars! GO HOOCH!
Hooch Players in the News!
Congratulations to Hooch Kicker, Andrew Gray! Andrew has signed a National Letter of Intent to play for Valdosta State next year. Go Blazers!
Congratulations to Hooch Linebacker, Josh Weisberg! Josh has committed to play Football at Brown University next year. Go Bears!
Former Hooch Football Player, Nick Williams, will be continuing his football career at Georgia Tech! We can't wait to see Nick in action - Go, Jackets!